Sunday, July 19, 2009

How Does God See Me?
God chose me and because I belong to Him through Jesus Christ, He looks at me as though I have never sinned.
" since we are His children, we will share His treasures - for all God gives to His Son Jesus is ours now too.." Romans 8:17
How much God loves me. When I understand this, and accept it, the affect on me is stunning. It rocks me to my core. It changes me.
No longer do I need to feel depressed, angry, upset, lonely, judgmental, un-loved, or any other "feelings" that I can fall prey to.
Even though I sin on a daily basis, God looks at me with the same love He looks at His Son with - a me free of sin.
In the face of this, how do I choose to view myself? Do I follow my feelings, which are driven by my circumstances and are not the truth OR do I accept the truth, freely given to me by my Faith in Jesus, as God's own beloved child.
I choose the latter, I choose to see myself as God's truly loved and cherished daughter.
I choose to match my actions to that truth.

No comments: