Monday, July 20, 2009

He Loves ME!
"for He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight.."
Eph 1:4

God knew me and loved me when I was driving drunk; God knew me and loved me when I was being promiscuous; God knew me and loved me when I hurt other people to get my way; God knew me and loved me when I was in a crack house; God knew me and loved me the day He saved me from that life.
God knows me and loves me when I am angry; God knows me and loves me when I am judgmental; God knows me and loves me when I am impatient; God knows me and loves me when I am unlovable.
God has known me and loved me all of my days.
God so unshakably loves me that he has adopted me permanently, knowing beforehand all I will be and do. All He asks of me is to believe in Him, to accept the finished work of the cross and know that by grace I am forgiven.
Knowing that, believing that, understanding that, makes me desire to be the best kid any parent ever bounced on a knee.
Knowing that, I want my Father in heaven to say to me when I face Him on that glorious day, " Well done, my good and faithful servant."
I want to earn those words.

No comments: